Tax Preparation

I am an authorized IRS e-file provider. When you come in to have your current year tax return prepared, please remember to bring a copy of last year’s tax return in addition to the current year’s tax information documents you’ve received, such as Form W-2 and Forms 1099-Int, as well as any tax records that are pertinent to filing your tax return accurately and completely. If you have any questions about what tax records you need to bring, please call me to discuss.

Several links are provided below for general information and proper tax planning:

Filing Your Taxes
Filing Past Due Tax Returns
Authorized IRS e-file Providers for Individuals
NAEA – Find an EA
Credits and Deductions
Estimated Taxes
Employment Taxes
EFTPS: The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Tax Provisions
Health Care Tax Tips
IRS Tax Helper Assistant
Penalties and Interest, IRS Penalty Relief Handbook, Reasonable Cause Relief ProvisionsLink 1 and Link 2
Innocent Spouse – Divorce happens. Understand your rights and responsibilities for IRS tax problems and the three types of innocent spouse relief available.
Seniors & Retirees
Tax Information for Parents
Tax Information for Students
Tax Information for Members of the Military
Taxpayers with Offshore Accounts
Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)